Trantor Enables Leading Electronics Brand to Manage the Content of Its Multiple Sites from a Centralized CMS
The client wanted to improve its digital presence and increase online conversion rate. They wanted to manage content for their multiple flagship sites and subsites with little staff help while ensuring high availability and performance. In addition, the client also required to integrate payment methods and review & rating on their systems, along with requiring the development of several other custom components.
- The team personalized the customer experience based on navigation profiles and past purchases, ensuring enhancement of the overall user experience.
- Implemented a service-oriented architecture to allow more flexibility for non-technical staff to make changes to the website.
- The website was developed in multiple languages to cater to global customers and teams.
- Custom components were developed for authors to display interactive content on the website, such as Product Registration Form, Gift Card, Order Status, Store Locator and more.
- Monthly site visitor traffic up by 48% YoY
- Improved global rank by 14K
- Increased conversion rate by 20%
Trantor team exceeded our expectations. Their skills in AEM and their involvement in client success thoroughly impressed us. The client is an American designer and manufacturer of clothing and accessories, watches, jewelry and shoes. Based in the United States, the Group owns a number of renowned brands and also manufactures watches for other global brands.Manager . Martech