Trantor Enables Leading Electronics Brand to Manage the Content of Its Multiple Sites from a Centralized CMS
Client published large content on their multiple websites, using their own applications that were integrated with their mission critical systems. This in- house development of web content management was neither efficient nor scalable. The client wanted to enable its marketing team to manage multiple sites from a centralized application. They were also looking for integration of this application with other apps like Blog and Marketo. Additionally, it was highly desired that administrators be able to manage user experience of their target audience.
The client wanted to enable its marketing team to manage multiple sites from a centralized application. They were also looking for integration of this application with other apps like Blog and Marketo. Additionally, it was highly desired that administrators be able to manage the user experience of their target audience.
To address the client requirements, our AEM experts proposed and implemented Adobe AEM in an effort to re-platform and redesign their entire digital web presence.
With the foundation of the integrated marketing and e-commerce platform established, our AEM experts addressed other aspects necessary to improve customer engagement and defined business goals:
In addition, Team Trantor:
- Implement a service-oriented architecture to allow more flexibility in online capabilities while enabling non-technical employees to make website changes
- Personalize the customer experience based on navigation profiles and past purchases
- Integration with mission-critical backend systems & third party applications with the new AEM based website
- Custom components (e.g. Banners, carousel) were developed for authors to display interactive content on the website easily.
- Increased conversion rate by 35%
- Differentiated content for different target audiences
- Achieved consistent look and feel
- Centralized content management for websites
- Efficiently supported editorial processes
- Slashed time to market for new content and offers with easy-to-use updates that don’t require IT involvement
- Seamless data exchange with different integrated applications
The client is one of the world’s largest electronics brand and an undisputed industry leader in gaming consoles. A leading developer and publisher of video game titles, the Group has several subsidiaries with largest markets in North America, Europe and Asia. Working with Trantor was a breeze and we are happy to recommend their AEM experts to anyone. There was large scale migration involved in our flagship and sub-sites, and Trantor performed it without any hassles. Professionally perfect.Manager . Technology & IT