Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
Good work/life balance – We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
The team owns software platforms responsible for handling thousands of loan applications each day that must be processed accurately and timely. We are looking for software engineers having experience creating scalable microservices in Java. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the challenge of creating elegant software systems using cutting edge technologies.
In this role, you will be responsible for mentoring and coaching younger software developers to create world-class loan management systems that support our customer, a leading Fintech company in the USA. You must insist on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance.
As a principal/senior engineer on the team, you will have influence on the architectural and design choices and you will invent new features. We have a team culture that encourages innovation and we expect developers and management alike to take a high level of ownership for the product vision, technical architecture, and project delivery.
Here’s what you will bring:
• 7+ years of relevant engineering experience for PSE and 3+ years for an SSE
• 3+ years of experience creating microservices in Java Spring Boot
• Experience creating and maintaining a product in production for more than 2 years
• Experience creating software using more than one programming language
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
• Describing software systems and processes using diagrams such as UML, BPMN2 etc.
• Experience using Kafka
• Experience developing non-blocking java code using the reactive extensions
• Experience integrating with Salesforce is a p
As a Senior Java Developer, here’s what you can do at Trantor
• Develop new microservices using Java Spring Boot
• Develop code using TDD
• Perform peer code reviews
• Work closely with the customers to understand the requirements
• Create container definitions and deploying code to a Kubernetes cluster
• Integrate different software systems
• Mentor younger developers
Job Category: Java Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote/ Chandigarh/ Gurgaon
Apply for this position
Download the Collateral
By filling this form you subscribe to Trantor's marketing emails & newsletters.
Thank You! Someone from our team will get back to you within 24 hours.