Shruti Garg | Updated: March 2, 2023
Trantor is a technology services company focused on outsourced product development and digital re-engineering. Leveraging our CaptiveCoE™ engagement model, we operate as a seamless extension of our client’s teams to provide rapid scalability with predictable budgets.
Established in 2012, Trantor has worked with customers across Tech, FinTech, Media & Cyber Security industries. We have US, India, Canada, and Costa Rica centers. We are consistently rated as the #1 employer in the region with the ability to attract and retain technical talent.
Our commitment to excellence and impactful results has translated to long-term relationships and value for our clients and solution partners.
Please visit us at: https://trantorinc.com
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage the loan lifecycle and CRM applications implemented on the Salesforce Platform through nCino.
- Perform basic administration of ApplePie Capital’s Salesforce instance and security settings using the Salesforce Setup menu.
- Identify and diagnose end-user problems in a manner that exemplifies ApplePie Capital’s high standards of customer service.
- Create, update, and manage nCino Support Cases. This includes researching documentation in nCino’s Community platform, clearly defining the issue, and actively working with nCino’s Support Services team to resolve the case.
- Provide support for internal user requests while troubleshooting issues, escalating items to management, and nCino technical support as needed.
- Design, document, and implement solutions by creating or modifying system workflows, dashboards, and reports to improve data quality, process integrity, and productivity continuously
- Assist with the institution’s data maintenance, including auditing and diagnosing data integrity issues and completing bulk imports of data with quality assurance.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process, including a rollback plan, testing new functionality, deploying to a production environment, communicating to end-users, and implementing new vendor application extensions or updates to existing applications.
- Perform updates to basic nCino configuration to include nominal application configuration, such as creating validation rules, workflow rules, and approval processes for form generation templates and credit memo templates.
- Manage all nCino business rules, forms, tools, users, permission sets, groups, profiles, objects and fields, and roles.
- Identify and communicate risks related to process and configuration changes while analyzing requirements and developing solutions.
What it takes to catch our eye
- Excellent communication, presentation, and technical writing skills, specifically the ability to speak clearly with business stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that involve collaborating with internal and external contacts regarding complex policies, procedures, or programs.
- Ability to use independent judgment, investigation, concept development, information, interpretation, and collaboration with other departments.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with nCino or Salesforce
- Has done multiple Salesforce implementations and knows all of the features. Not just the CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in an enterprise IT or technical-related role.
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of workflow applications, including Salesforce.
- Proficiency in data manipulation and using data-related applications.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Project implementation and solution engineering.
- Proven capacity to understand complex business and technical concepts.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of lending policies, workflows, and technology.
- Familiar with data mining and statistical analysis.
- Required Certifications:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- nCino Administrator Certification *within 12 months
- Advanced Administrator toolkit (building automation using Process Builder/Flows, creating complex custom objects)
- Comprehensive experience with scripting and automation technologies and programming languages, such as Java, XML, Visual Basic, and SQL.
- Advanced experience administrating lending technology and processes.
- Experience with Apex programming language.
- Experience with Visualforce development.
- Experience with other report-writing software.
- Salesforce Data Architect Certification.
- Salesforce Integration Architect Certification.
- Salesforce Business Analyst Certification.
Apply for this position