Trantor Helps to Migration from On-premises to AWS
See how Trantor integrated APIs for a leading FinTech Lending Platform to increase the API transaction success using various monitoring tools.
The client is an automated root cause analysis as a service provider, they help businesses to avoid spending endless hours on logs and dashboards in order to find the root cause. It uses independent MI to automatically bring out the root cause with efficiency and accuracy.
The client was looking to migrate the Development environment from the on-prem Data Center to AWS due to the below-mentioned challenges.
- Unexpected downtime
- Lack of enterprise-grade security
- Degradation of Application performance
- High availability and fault tolerance built-in platform
- Reduce operating costs without impacting application performance
- Ability to scale with usage
- Servers migration (lift & shift) along with real-time replication between source and target server
- EFS setup and mount the EFS on one instance using the subdirectory path (/Auto/home and /Auto/share)
- Client VPN Endpoint setup along with SAML configuration between AWS and Jump cloud Configuration for SSO and granular permission on AWS resources.
- implementation of monitoring and automation of security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- AWS Services Used: EC2, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Guard duty, Inspector, WAF, System Manager