Leads from Multiple Partners Are Now Consolidated in One Platform for an Online Direct Loan Provider
The client is an Atlanta-based online direct loan provider established in 2014. It offers fast personal loans at reasonable rates to consumers with fair credit.
The client is an Atlanta-based online direct loan provider established in 2014. It offers fast personal loans at reasonable rates to consumers with fair credit
Business Needs Addressed
The client needed to manage loan applications sourced from multiple partners and direct customers, through web and mobile portals. There was a need for a customized solution that could sync all channels and processes, enhance fraud detection and provide a single version of customer data.
Using their expertise in various technologies including Salesforce and Fraud Detection, Trantor provided a custom CRM that was robust, clean, and scalable.
A customized solution to consolidate loan application leads from multiple partners and customers.
- Merging loan applications from various accounts and customers
- Centralizing account information, customer contacts, opportunities, and action plans
- Fraud detection for applications
- Report generation for won, lost and opportunities in the pipeline
- Information sharing between teams on the floor and on the field
The client can now manage its loan applications and customer information through one portal. The cost of customer acquisition has come down by 35%.
The client needed a solution to manage loan applications sourced from multiple partners and direct customers, through web and mobile portals. The lack of communication and information sharing between different teams created inefficient processes, missed opportunities, and a frustrating customer experience.
- Scattered information of partner accounts, customer contacts, opportunities, and tasks.
- Difficulty in data updates and collaboration of information from multiple partners
- Determining risk factors and detecting fraud.
- Disorganized customers’ history, leading to erroneous stats on the amount of time spent on each account and outcome on the efforts.
Trantor applied expertise to customize Salesforce. Java API was created to amalgamate all leads from different partners under one platform. Risk modeling APIs were used for robust fraud detection. Highlights of the solution include:
- Implemented Java API generically allowing customers and multiple partners to apply for a loan using the same portal
- Our robust risk factor modeling identified highly complex data relationships and correlations to allow state-of-the-art risk assessment and fraud detection. This included implementing various verifications and APIs like KOUNT, RESOLVE 360, PAYPHONE, IDA – NETWORK G, FICO score verification, and more.
- Used WSDL (Web Services Description Language) to provide 360° view of customer information
- Single source of truth for all leads
- Insight-driven decision-making
- 99% fraud prevention
- 40% Reduction in administrative tasks