Manual Testing Services
Manual Testing ensures high-quality performance
Even though the tester tries to filter out all the errors, there remains a chance of defects in the software.
When automation is supplemented with an appropriate manual component the best possible results are achieved. Manual testing is the most effective method for UI and User Acceptance Testing, Error Handling testing, Installation, and Security. Tests are implemented to verify that your software runs properly and without defects on each required platform.
Manual Functional Testing is a black-box testing method that involves converting the Functional Requirements of the product into Manual Functional Test Cases which will provide a swift and objective way to assess the status of expected functionality.
The highly experienced and qualified team of testers at Trantor can help you with the following activities:
Application Requirement Analysis and Specification Listing
Executing Functional Tests Manually
In-depth Creation of Functional Test Strategy and Functional Test Plan
Development of Functional Test Scenarios and Cases
A few of the major benefits of manual testing above others are
- Test from the point of view of the end-users
- Take into consideration the user's past experience
- Possessing cognitive skills
- Take into account risk assessment
- Engage with developers and project stakeholders on a regular basis
- Tests that go beyond the required
- We have extensive experience in manual testing
- 24/7 support
- Certified team of testers
- Flexible delivery models
- In-depth documentation in compliance with global standards
Being a global company our teams are available anytime needed. Our processes and teams are structured in a manner to serve customers across various time zones globally.
The cost of manual testing services is mostly determined by the breadth and complexity of your project. After analyzing the requirements and scope, our test engineers will evaluate and deliver the pricing.