Tech Lead (Dot Net)
About Trantor Trantor is a technology services company focused on outsourced product development and digital re-engineering. Leveraging our CaptiveCoE™ engagement model, we operate as a seamless extension of our clients’ teams to provide rapid scalability with predictable budgets. Founded in 2012, Trantor has worked with customers across Tech, FinTech, Media & Cyber Security industries. We have centers in the US, India, Canada, and Costa Rica. We are consistently rated as the #1 employer in the region with the ability to attract and retain technical talent. Our commitment to excellence and impactful results has translated to long-term relationships and value for our clients and solution partners Please visit us at: https://trantorinc.com
Experience Required – 5+ years
Location – Remote.
Skill set – ASP.NET 4.0 (C#), MVC 3.0+, .netcore, Jquery, SQL Server 2008 (Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers), REST Web services, Strong HTML background, Visual Studio (2010+ preferred), AJAX Techniques, Azure – Functions, web jobs, app services, SQL Server, storage services)
What it takes to catch our eye
- 5+years minimum overall experience with 4+ years of .NET development (C#) in an enterprise environment.
- Create object oriented design documentation that supports feature requirements
- Develop web applications and services for both internal and external audiences
- Work with our QA team to ensure a smooth handoff for testing and provide support during the testing process
- Conduct performance tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Identify and incorporate industry standard UI and design patterns and methodologies
- Object oriented programming knowledge a must
- Experience with cloud computing Azure