Order-to-Cash (OTC) Portal Upgrade for a Leading Publisher
It is leading uTrade publisher and a division of the third largest trade and educational book publisher in the world. A global publishing company based in France, It is a subsidiary of the French media company, Lagardére.
The client wanted a faster and intuitive UI for OTC portal’s major screens and tabs.
- Modernizing the UI of client’s OTC* (Order-to-cash) system
- Develop new business logics & move existing ones in the middle tier
The Order-To-Cash (OTC) system provides an environment to perform capture,processin, maintenance, and other activities related to Customer orders.
Re-engineered the entire portal – UI to business logic storage — to give the portal a fresh look and feel.
- Redesigned the data entry UI for the OTC and developed APls to support new features
- Developed APIs on the java platform using spring Boot and consumed through UI(Angular) layer
- Built GPA Web UI + modem REST API based design
- Used Azure Gateway(API Gateway) for accessing the Rest APIs and Swagger to document them
- Mapped roles through Assure bridge in databases for application security
- API testing tools used Postman.Soap UI. move existing ones in the middle tier JMeter and Rest Assured
- JMeter tool for Server and API load testing. and to generate the performance testing report
- Implemented functionalityof Reservations,Pre-allocations &Mass-maintenance of Orders and Inventory
Re-engineer the existing OTC (Order-To-Cash) system and develop a service-oriented middle Tier to move existing business logic and build new ones.
- Improved UI/UX
- Improved System Performance
- Reduced maintenance time and cost