API, zCase Study
Portal Maintenance and integration of new features and functionalities
trantorindia | Updated: January 13, 2021
It was founded in 2000, with the help of retired city managers and Silicon Valley technologists who had a vision for improved workflows and greater efficiencies within public agencies.
Comcate through its web portal connects Public agencies with their customers and enable them to improve their services. For running its day to day operations smoothly it required.
- Ongoing maintenance of all three portals (admin, agencies, & citizens), including portal for 300+ public agencies
- Adding new features & functionalities to the portals as demand arises. which can be specific to an agency or common for all
Our experts help client to run its government agencies portal smoothly as well as upgrade it aa the need arises
- Used PHP Slim Framework to develop REST APi for Android/iOS application
- Used token-based authentication far securing Rest APIs and session-based authentication for securing Admin and Representative portal
- AppliedRBAC(Role-Based-Access -Control) for a different type of users
- Implemented HTTPS TLS 1.1 version
- Portman to check API request and response
- Performance lest using JMeter to check the response time of APIs for 1000 consecutive calls
- Load testing on API’s lo check breakpoint
- Integrated CyberSource payment gateway to simplify customer transactions
Maintaining multiple modules of client s web portal for different users (admin, agencies, and citizens) and developing unique web features for agencies.
- Improved work flexibility
- Improved customer experience
- Reduced maintenance time & cost
Trantor team took the time and effort to understand our processes. They were able to map their industry knowledge to our specific requirements and came up with a solution that has been instrumental in transforming our Sales OperationsManager . Technology & IT
- REST APIs
- MY SQL
- AWS (S3, EC2, RDS)