Enabling Customer Engagement “Migration from the Hosted Data Center to AWS”
It is the industry’s leading platform, delivering support services to B2B Sales & Marketing Organizations. Combining technology with expert research, It can deliver customized services to its clients; Resulting in a substantial reduction of time and costs for them.
It needed to migrate from a managed service EngineYard to another service provider.
- Lower the Cost
- Enable more control over the Infrastructure
- To scale-up, the in-house News Aggregator written in Ruby
- Migration of integrated applications from EngineYard to Amazon Web Services.
- Implementation of systems that are highly reliable, scalable, and self-healing on AWS.
- Use of EC2 instances to run MongoDB clusters for building compute-intensive rating and prioritization of sales leads based on news, connections, tags, and customer-focused requirements.
- Development and hosting of a new distributed SAAS application called Big Data Grinder, which was based on Apache Hadoop and acted as a scalable and fault-tolerant News and Social Feed aggregator service for the Client.
- 45% reduction in operational costs
- 75% improved response and resolution time
With Trantor migrating AWS for us. We are having more efficient processes, and we are able to focus on delivering excellent service to our clients.Director . IT Continuum
- Cloud Watch
- Cloud trail
Industry: B2B Sales & Marketing, Technology