CRM, IT Support, zCase Study
This leading CRM and Data Analysis Provider Improved Its Account Based Sales 3X
trantorindia | Updated: January 19, 2021
The client is a leading CRM and Data analysis service provider. Empowering its customers with high quality data and graph analytics the client has established a rapport for its privacy protection and unhindered services.The client had 9 physical and 5 virtual servers for supporting its website and backend services.
The client is a leading CRM and Data analysis service provider. Empowering its customers with high-quality data and graph analytics the client has established a rapport for its privacy protection and unhindered services.
The client had 9 physical and 5 virtual servers for supporting its website and backend services. There was also a cluster of 4 Microsoft Hyper-V servers connected to a Dell SAN, providing around 20 virtual machines for various internal network roles.
The client critically needed nimble IT management services for diagnosing and fixing any problems or outages
The client experienced 3 times increase in its accounts based sales and expanded its customer base through uninterrupted services.
- Defining and implementing processes to ensure excellence in IT operations and service delivery.
- Conducting periodic reviews to ensure both hardware and operating system are kept current.
The client was in need of complete management, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring support of its entire data center stack. This also included hardware, virtualization layer, storage, and network. The client wanted proactive security handling without affecting its business
The requirements of the client included:
- Management of all internal software supporting production as well as development, which included IIS7, SQL Server 2008 R@, different proprietary services, email, Apace, and MongoDB.
- Manage and configure an instance AWS EC2 cluster in conjunction with Development
- Carry out continuous Security Review and address customer queries and security concerns
- Set up new and re-configure existing virtual machines as necessary
The Trantor Approach
After intensively analyzing the client’s management, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring requirements, Trantor devised an IT support solution for the client’s entire data stack including hardware, virtualization layer, storage, and network.
Trantor Executed Service Delivery Management to enable service level agreements and reports on SLA targets, achievements, and service level variations.
- Implemented Security Controls, Patch Management, detailed monitoring, and DR Planning.
- Defined and implemented process Engagement & Effectiveness metrics to ensure excellence in IT Operations and service delivery
- Defined and implemented IT policies and processes to maintain the security of servers, applications, and networks.
- Implemented firewall and intrusion prevention system (IPS) monitoring and management.
- Provided 24 x 7 Support Desk enables round the clock monitoring and incident reporting and resolution.
- Managed IT resources to optimize both performances and return on investment.
- Increase in global marketing reach
- 3X more account-based sales
- Expansion of business and services
We received uninterrupted support from Trantor. They also solved queries for our client and helped us stay in the race with their energy and round-the-clock services. Looking forward to a stronger partnershipAdvisor, Technology
- 3 Weeks
- 24 x 7 Support Desk
- Managed IT resources