Our Covid-19 Inititaives
People are at the heart of our business. Therefore, the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the communities where we operate are extremely important for us. We are working very hard to keep them healthy, safe, and supported.
We are trying to do everything in our reach and beyond to help the Trantor family in every way, like-
- All our employees are working from home and will continue to do so until the pandemic prevails.
- Providing insurance cover in case of hospitalization under the current insurance plan
- Special leaves over and above current leave balance in case the employee fall sick with coronavirus
- Regular Bi-weekly calls to employees diagnosed with Covid 19 to check on their health status and provide them help as needed
- We are conducting vaccination camps in the Tricity(Chandigarh) for employees and their families, for employees residing in other cities we are reimbursing the vaccination cost.
- To help employees keep up with their health and well-being we are conducting regular health camps with renowned doctors and covid-19 experts.
- At the community level, Trantor has collaborated with a tie-up with Hotel Altius in Chandigarh to provide free food to families with Covid 19
- We also tried to impart any important information like government guidelines and tips to stay safe from the virus. Also, we are conducting special webinars for our employees for the same.
- We keep conducting regular fun activities and competitions to keep the morale of the employees always up
Trantor always stands tall with its employees in all their thick and thin. We will keep doing everything to keep our people safe, healthy, and secure.
Stay safe, stay indoors and keep the HOPE alive!!!