OTC (Order-to-Cash) Portal Upgrade for Leading Publisher
It is leading uTrade publisher and a division of the third largest trade and educational book publisher in the world. A global publishing company based in France, It is a subsidiary of the French media company, Lagardére.
The client wanted a faster and intuitive UI for OTC portal’s major screens and tabs.
- Modernizing the UI of client’s OTC* (Order-to-cash) system
- Develop new business logics & move existing ones in the middle tier
The Order-To-Cash (OTC) system provides an environment to perform capture,processin, maintenance, and other activities related to Customer orders.
Re-engineered the entire portal – UI to business logic storage — to give the portal a fresh look and feel.
- Redesigned the data entry UI for the OTC and developed APls to support new features
- Developed APIs on the java platform using spring Boot and consumed through UI(Angular) layer
- Built GPA Web UI + modem REST API based design
- Used Azure Gateway(API Gateway) for accessing the Rest APIs and Swagger to document them
- Mapped roles through Assure bridge in databases for application security
- API testing tools used Postman.Soap UI. move existing ones in the middle tier JMeter and Rest Assured
- JMeter tool for Server and API load testing. and to generate the performance testing report
- Implemented functionalityof Reservations,Pre-allocations &Mass-maintenance of Orders and Inventory
Re-engineer the existing OTC (Order-To-Cash) system and develop a service-oriented middle Tier to move existing business logic and build new ones.
- Improved UI/UX
- Improved System Performance
- Reduced maintenance time and cost
With Trantor migrating AWS for us, we are having more efficient processes, and we are better able to focus on delivering excellent service to our clients.Manager . Technology & IT
- REST APIs
- Spring Boot