Leading plant cultivation company experiences 60% improved efficiency due to enhanced data visibility
The client is a California based leading cultivator of medicated marijuana. They are dedicated to the cultivation, processing and manufacturing of medicated marijuana and related consumable products.
The client is a California based leading cultivator of medicated marijuana. They are dedicated to the cultivation, processing, and manufacturing of medicated marijuana and related consumable products.
Business Need Addressed
The client had a large amount of data coming in from sensors, POS, inventory, customer transactions, and other sources. The client was looking for a centralized, automated data solution for quick and accurate dashboard reports.
Trantor created a customized dashboard that would absorb, filter, segment, and present different data interactions as meaningful insights, improving the Client’s efficiency and productivity.
A customized dashboard solution to present and share data from different sources in easy-to-understand formats.
- Creating a user-friendly dashboard solution that caters to all departments
- A centralized analytics presentation to aid in faster decision-making
- Viewing and printing formats of all reports for easy sharing
- Simpler dashboards for the different types of users.
The client had multiple sources of data inflow and all the accumulated data needed sorting as per the needs of the teams they would be relevant to. The client also needed a consolidated platform to view the analytics for easy decision-making.
- Collecting and segregating the data for the different departments.
- The teams were not so tech-friendly hence an easier and simpler data presentation format was required
- Viewing and sharing of all analytics in realtime, in easy printable formats
The Trantor Approach
Trantor team studied the client’s business processes, to create customized dashboards that were understandable and usable to various stakeholder teams, such as the cultivation, sales, inventory, and other departments.
Trantor set up a dedicated team for creating a streaming server and developing customized dashboards and departmental reports.
Team automated multiple operational processes.
- Created a staging area to collect plant growth information from sensors, POS, customer transaction, and inventory from various stores and channels
- Document Driven database for storage and customer analysis
- Used in-depth analytics to provide online interactive reporting dashboards; along with the ability to export to Excel.
- 40% improvement in identifying KPIs
- 60% improvement in workflow overdue tasks ratio
- Real-time task execution for multiple scenarios