Mobile App, zCase Study
Trantor Creates an Innovative App to Create and Share Music across the World
trantorindia | Updated: January 15, 2021
The client wanted to create a music sharing platform to enable online collaboration for musicians. They wanted a multi-platform, innovative app that should allow long distance jamming and create tunes that can be shared with the network. Technological feasibility was a major challenge to develop such app on varied platforms.
Trantor started with creating a Proof of Concept that included the core feature of the app, i.e., creating beats and tracks. The team followed agile methodology and developed wireframes for all the modules on the ROR platform.
Trantor developed the application on various platforms, including iOS, Android, and a web application. Other improvements were:
- Optimized code to maintain the pace of recording and uniform pattern of beats
- Built-in audio editing tool to allow users to edit their tracks as they want
- Increased exposure to artists for their collaborative work.
- Users can browse the community for a beat or upload their own.
- Users can record on top of the beat from their mobile phone or tablet.
- Built-in audio editing tools.
- Users can share the tracks with worldwide users.
The client wanted a recording mobile app that allows artists and all music lovers create, browse, record, edit and share tracks with the community. Trantor transformed our idea into an app - something that we exactly wanted to do. The tech team is highly pro-active and prompt, and helped us turn our product into a success story.CEO . Music Company